Free and Reduced-price Meals
Many families are eligible for free or reduced-price meals. An application for educational benefits must be completed each year to apply for free or reduced-price meals. Applications are available at all schools, the district food service office or online, below.
Breakfast plays an important role in providing children the fuel they need to learn. All schools serve breakfast 20 to 30 minutes before school starts.
Although meals are free for all students for the 2020-21 school year, you can help generate state aid for your school by completing the Application for Educational Benefits. Please complete the application online here or mail in a completed paper application before Dec. 15, 2020 to support your school. Only one application is needed per household.
Qualified families may also be eligible for waived or reduced fees for transportation, athletics, field trips and other school fees. Check the box on the application to share for other school benefits.
Printable Applications and Instructions
- Educational and Meal Benefits Instructions - English
- Educational and Meal Benefits Application - English
- Educational and Meal Benefits Instructions - Spanish
- Educational and Meal Benefits Application - Spanish
- Educational and Meal Benefits Instructions and Application - Somali
- Educational and Meal Benefits Instructions and Application - Hmong
Eligibility for Reduced Fees
Families may also be eligible for reduced fees for transportation, field trips, school fees and athletics. Complete the meal benefits application and check the box to share for other school benefits.