School Meals 2020-21
For the 2020-21 school year, grab and go meals will be available to all BPS families at no cost. Meals can be picked up daily from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., Mondays thru Fridays at Kennedy High School (Door 5). Weekend meals will be provided on Fridays. Students in the hybrid learning model will receive breakfast and lunch at school on their in-person days.
Due to free school meals this school year, meal payments are unnecessary.
However, payments can be made for meal accounts which are negative or to make a donation to Food Services through the secure online system at PayPams.com
1) Credit card payments online at PayPams.com
2) Check payments can be mailed or accepted at ESC District Food Service Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and at the school meal pickup sites on Monday or Thursday between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. only.
- Make checks payable to ISD#271
- Students' full names must be noted on the check with amounts for each child specified or with a written note
3) Cash payments are only accepted Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. at ESC District Food Services Office, 1350 W. 106th St. Enter through Door 5.
Use the PayPAMS secure online system to make payments and manage student school meal accounts.
- Prepay for school meals online.
- View student account balances online.
- View daily activity for your student’s account.
- View account payment history online.
- Schedule automatic balance-based payments.
- Set up automated email notification on balance status.
- Set up automated confirmation on balance-based payments.
- VISA, Discover, MasterCard or debits cards accepted.