You are here
Bloomington Public Schools uses Peachjar, a digital flyer management system.
Community partners wishing to distribute flyers to our schools, visit our Community Partners page.
Parents/guardians are notified via email when the flyers are posted each Wednesday, and can then access the flyers through the email link or via each school's Peachjar page, listed below. School Peachjar pages are also accessible via the Peachjar button on each school’s homepage.
- Jefferson High School
- Kennedy High School
- Oak Grove Middle School
- Olson Middle School
- Valley View Middle School
- Hillcrest Community School
- Indian Mounds Elementary School
- Normandale Hills Elementary School
- Oak Grove Elementary School
- Olson Elementary School
- Poplar Bridge Elementary School
- Ridgeview Elementary School
- Valley View Elementary School
- Washburn Elementary School
- Westwood Elementary School
- Pond Family Learning Center
- Southwood Early Learning Center
- Community Education
Examples of flyers and other documents distributed through Peachjar:
- Back-to-School Night & Open House flyers
- Program announcements
- Lunch menus
- Letters from the principal
- School newsletters
- Weekly events calendar
- Click on “sign up” in the upper-right corner.
- Enter your email address and choose the appropriate account type.
- Enter user information.
- Click “submit.”
School Board Policy 904.1: Distribution of Materials on School District Property by Non-School Persons