You are here
United Way Campaign
United Way Campaign: Oct. 24 - Nov. 1, 2019
This year's district-wide United Way campaign is Thursday, Oct. 24 - Friday, Nov. 1.
Donate through the BPS online pledge form.
Donations that are not made through the BPS pledge form will not count toward our campaign total.
United Way helps metro communities as well as local organizations, which can include the Education Foundation of Bloomington, Thomas Burnett Memorial Education Fund, and the We Believe Alliance.
- Welcome Letter
- United Way Partner Agencies
- United Way Community Impact Report
- Site Coordinators
- EFB Programs
- Local Organization Addresses
Staff are able to designate giving options such as the following:
- Community Impact Fund: Helps all local people and communities by investing in all United Way programs that support access to such things as education, jobs and basic needs.
- A few examples of options directing your gift to a specific issue:
- Educational Success, which helps provide high quality education from cradle to career.
- Economic Opportunity, which helps provide jobs and training for adults for sustainable employment.
- Household Stability, which works to prevent hunger, homelessness and health problems.
Learn more about EFB's programs here.
About United Way
United Way creates pathways out of poverty for the most vulnerable in our community. There are 146 agency partners supporting 200+ programs in multiple strategies to improve impact areas.
Meet some of the people through a United Way video that the organization works to help.